Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chosen for Kreativ Blog award......



How exciting!!! At the Bench with Narelle has chosen our blog for a KREATIV BLOG award. Thankyou Narelle.
Visit Narelle's Madeit shop to see her Beautiful work....
Or visit her interesting Blog

There are 6 rules to keep this award growing:

1) Copy the award picture and post on your blog - ✓
2) Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog - ✓
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know:
  • I am a pecto-lacto-ovo vegetarian.
  • I cannot rollerskate as fast as i used to be able to or run or swim or think.
  • Sometimes i wonder if i should have been a dominatrix instead of a mother.
  • My clothes cupboard is always messy.
  • I read too many novels when i should be studying or cleaning or blogging.
  • I wish Robert Pattinson was around back in the day to be my teenage heartthrob.
  • I wish River Phoenix never overdosed he was my teenage poster boy.
4) Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to - ✓

Chunkychooky
GingerLouiseClothing
GloriasJewelryBox
PetalsandMetals
TinnieGirl
LittleLostLove
TractorGirl

5) Link to those 7 other bloggers - ✓
6) Notify your 7 bloggers - ✓
 
Finished! Now i'm off to notify everyone. Please keep this award going alot of people have made this small effort in order to spread the blogging love. Enjoy........ 

No comments: