Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day - 15 Teen Vampire series........


Since my daughter Maddi read Twilight three times in a row, and was about to read it for a fourth time i had to buy and introduce her to the many other vampire series available on the market these days. Of course there are the classic Anne Rice series, but i am talking appropriate teen material here. We are reading about three series on the go as we wait for the next ones of each series to come out.

'The Vampire Academy' series is our latest read.
'The House of Night' series (this one has an interactive website for fans)
'Evernight' series

2 comments:

RACHAEL said...

I saw the vampire academy in the bookshop the other day. What's it like? Let me know. I'm not a big twilight or vampire buff but I'd be interested to know.

Two Love Beans said...

Vampire academy is very high school based with some adult themes. I am enjoying it as i find young adult books very quick easy reading. There are a few different elements to this story many different types of people/vampires which is a little confusing at first but once you get who everyone is it's great. I would recommend it but i have loved vampire novels ever since i was young hmmmmmm.......