Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Enjoying the business.......



Mandi and Maddi are being featured @getsavvylinked, checkout their widget to the right? It's a new site and we are very happy to be a part of it's exciting launch we couldn't be more thrilled, so thank you to everyone @getsavvylinked for your support of our new business.
We are having so much fun with our hair accessories range, mainly because our options and mediums are many. Also for me it involves creating something on a daily basis in the comfort of my workspace, plenty of work on the computer, photography, searching for supplies, and ultimately reaping the rewards which are many.
Seeing the growth of our business, seeing someone around town wearing one of our pieces, being asked to exhibit in different places. We were recently approached by a Retail Gallery in Melbourne, we will begin exhibiting there in the coming months just in time for the early Christmas shoppers.
I'm on my way out west tomorrow, towards Armidale, my Grandparents live their so i will be visiting with them, but also scouting for more retail outlets for our range. Wish me luck.
I will leave you with a few images of some new work. Enjoy! I will be back Saturday unless i can get access to a computer, really need a new laptop sometimes.

No comments: